Study Permit Visa

Study Permit Visa is required to study in Canada. Canada welcomes more than 350,000 foreign students from around the world each year. The world-famous colleges and universities of Canada are popular for their international standard of education, quality of life for a student and exposure to some of the world’s top companies.


  • Students get a work permit to work in Canada along with their studies.
  • Following graduation, foreign students can apply for a work permit.
  • The applicant can invite his/her spouse to Canada who will be eligible to a full-time work permit.
  • The applicant can send his/her children to Canadian primary or secondary schools without a study permit.
  • Lower tuition fee as compared to other countries
  • It can be a pathway to Canadian Permanent Residency.


  • You must be accepted by a school, college or university in Canada.
  • Proof of funds to cover your tuition fee, the expense of living and other costs such as transportation, etc.
  • The candidate must clear the medical examination.
  • Must satisfy the immigration officer that you will leave Canada after completion of your course/degree.

Find out which programs fit you best and apply now!